HOW TO APPLY?
Only applications sent in per email will be accepted.
Each application must contain the following documents:
- The entirely completed form in English to be downloaded here (97.1 KB) (we strongly recommend to use Acrobat Reader, other applications may cause problems; you can download Acrobat Reader )
- A project outline describing the artistic idea of the project as well as concrete plans of realisation in English, German or French (on a maximum of 3 A4 pages)
- Biographies of participants in charge of the project
- If existing, documentation of previous work through weblinks
- The total data volume should not exceed 5 MB
Applications must be sent in per email by Monday, December 15th 2014 23:00h swiss time latest to the following address:
- January 2014 Jury-meeting and project selection
- February / March 2015 possible meetings with invited artists in Fribourg: visits to the venue and further development of the projects on site
- June 2015 production of the projects
- June 25th – July 4th 2015 presentation at the 32nd Festival Belluard Bollwerk International